Saturday, July 19, 2008

the randomness that defines me.

Kids Camp was great. Lori and Daniel did an amazing job. I was only allowed on the stage one night which I thought was a travisty because I have quite a bit of experience upstaging people.

Adara continues to play church camp. She is after Tim Rose's job I think. We have suffered/sat through several camp events and awards cermonies. I also think all of our dolls, stuffed animals and imaginary friends have been to the altar-which is always good.

Jon and Kate plus 8-our new favorite show. My girls think we should call them and go for a visit. I am sure that wouldnt scare them at all!

My Daddy is preaching in my church tomorrow! This is honestly a life high point for me. I am so proud of my church family and even more proud of Dad and Mom. Its like Miley Cyrus getting to sing with the Jonas Brothers-just kidding. But It really will be a thrill to be in service with everyone together.

Our Josh is working at McD's in Trenton-feel free to stop by and tell him you know us-that should really make him proud! Right!

My hair is frizzy-I am not sure what that is about it is usually oily- I need to check that out with Brandy.

Our business has picked up quite a bit. Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac are both in alot of financial trouble-so that is creating a HUGE stir in the property preservation world.

I start my courses soon to be a Real Estate Professional Assistant in a couple of weeks. I will be selling for LA Realty in Milan with my boss Rick Burrow.

My children did not know what a cucumber was before yesterday and certainly were surprised to find that they were made into pickles.

More another time.....

2 comments:

Aprille Roberts said...

My kids were amazed at the whole cucumber/pickle revelation too! I'm glad kids' camp went well, I would love for my kids to get to have that experience someday! I know you will be so glad to get to see your mom and dad tomorrow. Please tell them I said Hi if you think about it. I know that will probably be the last thing you are thinking about!
Love ya,
April :0)

Michelle said...

OK here is a little randomness of a comment to your post. LOL
*I am glad kids camp went well for everyone.
*I think it is so funny when the little ones play like that. Amber has been playing church all week. She makes Nathan go to church with her, it is so funny! I guess she is really liking our new church, hopefully we will all feel better so we can be there tomorrow, I don't think I have ever heard your dad preach.
*We LOVE John & Kate plus 8!!!! All my kids sit and watch that show, even Nathan! LOL
*Congrats on you new title of Real Estate Professional Assistant! I have always wanted to sell houses. Maybe someday when my kids are bigger.
*I am not sure if my kids know the cucumber thing?
Hope to see you tomorrow!!!
Love,
Michelle