Friday, July 4, 2008

My church family

My church family is amazing. The diversity, the gifts, the unity-it is all very different from other churches. That is not to say we don't have issues-but that is family business and we handle it 'in house'.
Traveling all over with Dad, having so many friends in full time ministry all over the world-I have learned a few things. Just becasue it says it is Spirit filled-does not mean it is.
And then there is my church. Annointed services-like nothing I have ever experienced-seriously. Not the hype, not the work up-gentle moves and joyous moments that can only be God inspired.
My favorite part is to watch my brothers and sisters receive. There is nothing more beautiful than a tear streaked face, than wasted mascara, men bear hugging after praying together. It is a sight.
So tomorrow I get to spend alot of my day with these great people. I am so excited-this is going to be so much fun!!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

It IS gonna be fun! I am so pumped that we are gonna be able to make it.

Aprille Roberts said...

I so wish we could be there! Ya'll have a blast!