Monday, August 18, 2008

Dearly Beloved

I got the part I wanted in the play I auditioned for. We are about three weeks in to rehearsal and I am learning faster than I thought. We are still working on blocking and still reading lines and making notes.
This is really a funny play! I laugh out loud sometimes when I am reading, even after I have read it already! This is you official invitation to the play. We will have performances on September 25,26,27th and October 3,4 and 5th. I am encouraging all of my 'fans' to come out on Saturday night the 4th, I think it will be m ore fun if all my friends see it together!

3 comments:

Melissa H. said...

Sounds like a ton of fun! Good luck or I guess it's break a leg ;)

Aprille Roberts said...

I'm so excited for you, this does sound really fun! I hope I am able to come and watch!

Love,
April :0)

Michelle said...

So exciting Marla! I hope I can make it. Maybe I can convince my hubby to keep the kids and have a girls night?