Wednesday, July 15, 2009

back to the blog

It seems I never remember to do this.....but I have been reading blogs of several friends and am reminded what a blessing this tool is. I love to be able to keep up with people by having a peek into their lives.

I refuse to try to remember everything since I blogged last-too much time has passed. But for now things are good. The girls are in Arkansas with Bid Daddy, Mammy and Aunt Lori having cousin camp. I tell ya-I expect my parents to be good to my kids but Lori......she has really made a great week for Tori Beth and Adara. They were so afraid they would be homesick-but Lori has kept them busy. Not only that but I trust what she is putting in their lives this week.
We had planned to go to church camp this week at Rose of Sharon(my Bethel) but plans changed as Lori and Daniel too the church in Morganton, NC-geez even they can't do everything..... :) So this week was designated to go hang in AR with the g'parents, and I could not be more pleased-unless I was there too!

More later

No comments: