Tuesday, June 17, 2008

What a way to begin

Apparently everyone except me blogs-so I figured it was time to do it too. I have fairly insightful thought, often a humorous muse during the day-I work alone a lot.
I named this blog to honor not only my husband-but to allow insight into our home and lives in Milan. David and I have been married 14 years tomorrow.
A Wednesday anniversary-lovely! I guess it is ok for #14 to be on a weekday-who celebrates the 14th anyway. I have discovered the gift to be given on the 14th anniversary is Ivory or Gold jewelery-very well I accept.
David is the straight man to all my shenanigans. He not only tolerates my oddities-but gets a huge kick out of them. We are a great match! He is a domestic genius, a wise businessman, a doting father, fun companion and trustworthy friend. I love him more today than I ever thought I would-especially the first year!!
More tomorrow....

2 comments:

Michelle said...

WOO HOO Marla!
I am so proud of you for leaping into the blog world! I am looking forward to reading your posts.

Happy Anniversary!
Love ya!
Michelle

Aprille Roberts said...

Yay! This is my first time to read your blog! Off to a good start, now I have to catch up! Sorry I missed your anniversary, Happy 14th!!!

It was so great getting together for lunch today, I can't wait to do it again SOON!!! :0)

Love ya!